Sorry - image missing The station has been recently renovated and is worth a visit. See map.
Sorry - image missing Weighbridge. See map.
Sorry - image missing Main platform. See map.
Sorry - image missing Railway line being used as a roof support. Manufactured by North Eastern Steel Co. in 1889. See map.
Sorry - image missing Roof support manufactured by J. Lysaght Ltd. See map.
Sorry - image missing Original toilets built in 1892. See map.
Sorry - image missing Water pump of unusual design with no apparent manufacturer's nameplate. See map.
Sorry - image missing Accommodation previously owned by The GSSR. It was used for drivers and firemen to sleep over. See map.
Sorry - image missing The CAMPSA site which once had a private line from Zurgena station. See map.
Sorry - image missing The marble company Carlos Tortosa had a direct line from Zurgena station, now removed. Latterly called 'Gruposan Marino', it now appears to be abandoned. See map.
Sorry - image missing Buffers made out of scrap, some of which was manufactured by Krupp five years before The GSSR was born. There are similar ones in Águilas station. Presumably, the scrap rails were bought after they had come to the end of their useful lives. See map.